Transmission.fm is for sale! Transmission is derived from the Latin transmissio from the early 17th century; meaning the action or process of transmitting something or the state of being transmitted. Alternatively, it can mean a program or signal that is broadcast or sent out.
Why buy Transmission.fm?
- Transmission is a highly trafficked search term with up to a million searches per month
- It is a highly versatile word that can be used in several fields including communications, automotive, and medical industries.
- FM (frequency modulation), which is used for radio stations, is a popular nonstandard domain extension.
- Adwords indicates that this keyword gets between 100,000 to 1,000,000 million searches per month
- Keyword keg suggests that value per month (which is cost-per-click times volume) is $986,240 USD.
- SpyFu suggests that advertisers will pay as much as $2.12USD in the United States for this keyword.
- Estibot has a high appraisal value.
- The .fm domain remains popular in the news
- The archive.org has 7 records between April 23, 2013, and July 24, 2019. These records do not contain any spam or adult sites, so you will have a fresh reputation when you launch this site.
- The very Top .fm domains have sold for as little as $11,000 USD [see namebio.com] – putting the prices well within the range of most startup and business budgets.
- The Google Ngram viewer (see in the images below) records the popularity of word transmission in literature.
What can you use transmission.fm for?
The sky is the limit for transmission.fm. Whether you are a pirate or seasoned pro in the industry, there are many options for this domain.
- Start your own radio station, their several ‘how-to’ tutorials for beginners available.
- Rebrand your existing radio station
- Start a podcast website
- Start a video casting website
- Create a great brand for your youtube channel
- Create a news website or news aggregator.
- Startups for .fm domains have included: dating by musical interests, cloud storage, internet answers, and many more.
- This would be a great communications tool for the automotive industry.
- Network startups could benefit as well, TCP stands for transmission control protocol.